Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't really understand how the deal could be 'done' but they're waiting to announce it for a few weeks. So the new owners are just going to let the old ones run their new business while they take the week off? Or they're going to secretly run it without telling anyone?

Sounds like he's just guessing tbh, he'll either vault himself and say how amazing he is if it happens or quietly forget about it if it doesn't.

Apparently their lawyers, Dan Gosling Associates, say it's all sorted and will be signed shortly

O'Neill left Villa 5 1/2 years ago. And they finished 6th in his last season. It's what happened since he left that has ruined the club.

Randy Lerner backed his managers with a load of money for them to spunk it on utter guff. He was always going to reign it in when he'd been had off more than once.

They're probably waiting on Mourhino to sign so they can announce both at the same time...

A4Wg_f-maxage-0.gif

Language
Think it was fox according to some mate, anyway if it was him then gives it a lot more credence as remember him from on here before being hounded out by melts, and he was typically not someone to bs and was as reliable as you can get from any fan forum
I did not even know Bluefox on here, but I do know that fella on that Everton Forum, and if he posts info on there it's always spot on, doesn't bullshit, doesn't do it for attention, just passes on what he's been told to fellow blues.

I would not post any hearsay on here unless I knew the lad was spot on, and he is.

I did not even know Bluefox on here, but I do know that fella on that Everton Forum, and if he posts info on there it's always spot on, doesn't bullshit, doesn't do it for attention, just passes on what he's been told to fellow blues.

I would not post any hearsay on here unless I knew the lad was spot on, and he is.
Mate, I'll ask again as I am not registered on that site. Can you copy and paste what was written?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back