Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the know you say?

puffin.jpg

Think it was fox according to some mate, anyway if it was him then gives it a lot more credence as remember him from on here before being hounded out by melts, and he was typically not someone to bs and was as reliable as you can get from any fan forum
If it's Fox then it's good info, I know there's understandable scepticism on any forum towards lids that profess to be clued up with the inner workings at Everton but Fox knows his stuff.

I was on the phone to him yesterday too, he says hi.

If it's Fox then it's good info, I know there's understandable scepticism on any forum towards lids that profess to be clued up with the inner workings at Everton but Fox knows his stuff.

Ello mate.
It's actually come from two good sources and that's all I will say on this.
I think the announcement might just come out sooner than people think but the deal has been done between both parties. I hear it was slightly less than the price quoted of the valuation of the club.

Ello mate.
It's actually come from two good sources and that's all I will say on this.
I think the announcement might just come out sooner than people think but the deal has been done between both parties. I hear it was slightly less than the price quoted of the valuation of the club.

How much less ?

lol missed here really, him and sheeds used to provide some decent posts

Aye understand completely, soon as anyone shed any genuine insight on something they have heard they got tore to pieces the moment it didn't work out exactly as they said - regardless of the circumstances. Usually by utter balloons of the highest order
I class Fox as a good mate and even I don't ask him stuff. He told me about the takeover yesterday and what he know from a few different people so I'd say that's a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back