Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our inability to ever make simple transactions simple is laughable.
We are the only club which manages to drag out transfers for so long that players have opted elsewhere for the fear of not moving and now with this takeover, I can not fathom what there is left to discuss. The Americans had an exclusivity deal, they also knew the asking price, so in essence this should be pretty straight forward.

I conclude that in my humble opinion £200mill is peanuts, yes you can talk about the stadium issue, but with the new Sky TV money and player sales likely of Stones and Lukaku, the potential new owners have had a result.

We are the only club which manages to drag out transfers for so long that players have opted elsewhere for the fear of not moving and now with this takeover, I can not fathom what there is left to discuss. The Americans had an exclusivity deal, they also knew the asking price, so in essence this should be pretty straight forward.

I conclude that in my humble opinion £200mill is peanuts, yes you can talk about the stadium issue, but with the new Sky TV money and player sales likely of Stones and Lukaku, the potential new owners have had a result.
Your username certainly matches your post.

I like it.

Who cares what sort of result they or Bill have had, I only care about whether WE have got a result, guess we find out in a year or 2.

Is the grass greener?

When you think of all the delays and protractions in buying a terraced house, its not surprising there is a lot to discuss regarding a £200m deal

Who cares what sort of result they or Bill have had, I only care about whether WE have got a result, guess we find out in a year or 2.

Is the grass greener?

The reason I stressed about them having a result was again more down to my disappointment that we still await any announcement when in practice the price seems reasonable.

Is the grass greener? Good question, like you said a year or 2 down the line will make this conundrum clearer, but I currently am not taken by the Americans as I actually feel Stadium issues apart that our board have backed RM adequately and it's his inability which should be brought into question more so than the board.

That said, if we are eventually taken over, I will happily give any new owner my wholehearted backing provided they give theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back