Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

probably because you aren't buying a 200million dollar business with complex finances mate.
They're somewhat different to houses per say

I didn't in fact bring up the house conundrum if you care to read the previous page. Once again a blue was trying to placate the distinct possibility that our board has the inability to see this deal through.

I didn't in fact bring up the house conundrum if you care to read the previous page. Once again a blue was trying to placate the distinct possibility that our board has the inability to see this deal through.

I was merely pointing out that buying a house has its issues, so I imagine buying a £200m business will have even more issues to iron out.

You - well, you were being cynical blue

If you haven't heard the adage patience is a virtue I suggest you read up. Everything I've seen and read over the last six months suggests that we are in the process of selling the club to new ownership and even if we don't end up selling it to these investors there are other interested parties.
Things take time and don't happen overnight.

I was merely pointing out that buying a house has its issues, so I imagine buying a £200m business will have even more issues to iron out.

You - well, you were being cynical blue

I have never questioned the deal will not be easy, my disdain is EFC manage to drag out every negotiation we appear to enter into that often we lose out and once again I fear due to our own inability to finalise a deal satisfactorily that we could miss out again.

Surely as fans we want transparency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back