Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nor would I expect them too, but let's not kid ourselves a 200mill acquisition these days isn't irregular and I was involved in an 80mill business acquisition last year and was concluded within 4 weeks.
This deal whilst pretty complex has an underlining fact, this Moore character has bought into Sport before and will be well aware of many an issue when taking on a team.

lol lol lol

ok mate

Nor would I expect them too, but let's not kid ourselves a 200mill acquisition these days isn't irregular and I was involved in an 80mill business acquisition last year and was concluded within 4 weeks.
This deal whilst pretty complex has an underlining fact, this Moore character has bought into Sport before and will be well aware of many an issue when taking on a team.
So perhaps because of his experience he will take his time working through these known issues before jumping in.
Just because someone is experienced doesn't mean that the sale will necessarily be fast tracked.

No all two businesses are the same mate. Honestly just have a stiff drink or something and chill, everything will conclude in its own time.

Imo you'd also be looking at reassessment of current assets and their values, discussions with the council and relevant local bodies about the development of a new stadium or redev of Goodison. Perhaps discussions with potential commercial partners. Assessment of current staff and strengths and weaknesses of the business as well as identifying clear pathways to grow the business as perhaps part of a 5 and 10 year plan.

Yes, all of this too. No one is going to throw around hundreds of millions of pounds without very careful, lengthy consideration. Well, maybe the RS's transfer committee would, but no one else.

So perhaps because of his experience he will take his time working through these known issues before jumping in.
Just because someone is experienced doesn't mean that the sale will necessarily be fast tracked.

That's fair comment but he will also be under no illusion that now the club is back on the open market with competitors potentially entering the fold which could possibly price him out?

Someone who works on reception as work experience isn't involved in such deals whatsoever
tumblr_inline_njbaznG5Yl1sn2cms.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back