Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I referenced Michael Knighton before.

This is the type of new ownership we need.

4gJsHOAuzlZNyvtqkpemif1mF6oDEmvFcAXkTRSLuDwK-tY4KCn_nIHDn0bXBhPgLlBbvoVtXMzVGcAj2cAegjlPMqhik_xDEk8nErccIEU3bGORdT4bDLv1Fx6Y-tVM2epySxQt05LnE6uy83gznfkE0IOWcxknfOry5vKPedeqkYsDdYLyPYiTpLmooZ2Ytpc=w443-h332-nc
I don't think we need another balls up!

Could one of the potential consortium members be Bob McNair, owner of the Houston Texans, who is a close friend of John J Moores?
I know he is about 78 years old but has children involved in his businesses. He is also a dollar billionaire.

Could one of the potential consortium members be Bob McNair, owner of the Houston Texans, who is a close friend of John J Moores?
I know he is about 78 years old but has children involved in his businesses. He is also a dollar billionaire.
While I welcome new ownership and believe these guys will be better than the current lot, I do think we need to temper our expectations here.
I don't foresee a group of billionaires pouring money quickly and game changing Everton immediately.
More a slow, steady building of the club.

The major fear is them making it unaffordable to watch us, from previous examples in the Prem it seems they are mostly happy to bung up admission prices.

As for knighton @chicoazul he'd build new stands towards the car park but leave the pitch & park end where it is.
carlisle_aerial2.jpg

While I welcome new ownership and believe these guys will be better than the current lot, I do think we need to temper our expectations here.
I don't foresee a group of billionaires pouring money quickly and game changing Everton immediately.
More a slow, steady building of the club
That might be alright for you, but some of us mightn't have enough time for that. I saw Davy Hickson play.
You do the sums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back