Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That might be alright for you, but some of us mightn't have enough time for that. I saw Davy Hickson play.
You do the sums.
So what you're saying is you don't just want success, you want it now.
If you saw Hickson play you should know how the world works and it darned don't work like that.

So what you're saying is you don't just want success, you want it now.
If you saw Hickson play you should know how the world works and it darned don't work like that.
I get what he means,I'm nearly 53 and I never saw Hickson play
Tbh I don't think you'd have to wait that long for success if you had owners with ambition,we wouldn't have to spend ridiculous amounts like City as we have the spine and some of the flesh already,just need a bit more added to the bones and we can be up there.
Whether that includes a new manager too is questionable

I get what he means,I'm nearly 53 and I never saw Hickson play
Tbh I don't think you'd have to wait that long for success if you had owners with ambition,we wouldn't have to spend ridiculous amounts like City as we have the spine and some of the flesh already,just need a bit more added to the bones and we can be up there.
Whether that includes a new manager too is questionable
Oh I know, I think we have the backbone of a great side, just need a few more quality players. I just think it silly to expect immediate success, I want it as much as anyone but good things take time.
Not sure on the manager myself, I can see plenty of positives in his tenure but there's plenty of negatives there too. I guess we'll see one way or the other by the end of the season but I think /hope we've turned a corner defensively and the results will come.

So it's on but with new international spice?
Wait...which on was she?

spice-girls.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back