Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I referenced Michael Knighton before.

This is the type of new ownership we need.

4gJsHOAuzlZNyvtqkpemif1mF6oDEmvFcAXkTRSLuDwK-tY4KCn_nIHDn0bXBhPgLlBbvoVtXMzVGcAj2cAegjlPMqhik_xDEk8nErccIEU3bGORdT4bDLv1Fx6Y-tVM2epySxQt05LnE6uy83gznfkE0IOWcxknfOry5vKPedeqkYsDdYLyPYiTpLmooZ2Ytpc=w443-h332-nc

Is that deal still in place or did it go with the original company we sold and leased back from mate?
think the deal to buy was not part of the original deal but brought in when we agreed a leasing option with the new owners of FF.

which surprisingly despite having state of the art facilities, is hard to build on anyway apparently due to some ground sloping / issue with the way the ground at FF is.

think the deal to buy was not part of the original deal but brought in when we agreed a leasing option with the new owners of FF.

which surprisingly despite having state of the art facilities, is hard to build on anyway apparently due to some ground sloping / issue with the way the ground at FF is.
Cheers - can't even buy the right kind of land ffs.
Just looked it up, and the original lease had 5 year buy back clauses, so assuming LCC ( don't know where I got the idea it was the pension fund's but think roydo) have the same terms on taking over the lease, could be bought back in autumn next year 10 years after moving in, or sometime this year depending on the start date. That sound right?

Cheers - can't even buy the right kind of land ffs.
Just looked it up, and the original lease had 5 year buy back clauses, so assuming LCC ( don't know where I got the idea it was the pension fund's but think roydo) have the same terms on taking over the lease, could be bought back in autumn next year 10 years after moving in, or sometime this year depending on the start date. That sound right?
That seems to check out mate

Is anyone else struggling to keep up with all this business stuff? After reading the last 10 pages by brain has imploded on itself haha :Blink::coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back