Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....I doubt anybody truly knows the worth of this takeover bid, I'm certainly not qualified to form a view but I will read with interest those better qualified than me when more information is known. All I can do at this stage is hope for the best.

Differences between the swansea bid and ours are:

1) With Swansea it was only Moores/Noell involved whereas with us it's multiple investors in a consortium headed by those two.

2) Moores/Noell only wanted to purchase 30% of swansea whereas this group want to purchase the club outright or at least the 3 main shareholders equalling 68%

Like has been said I think we need to hear this groups plans before making any conclusions.

These guys are sharks, and there's enough evidence available on the internet to come to that conclusion. I'm not going to wait for them to publish their own BS propaganda in order to make up my mind on the matter. I doubt we will be given the chance to take a look at their plans before a sale takes place anyway, our opinion means little, and the propaganda will come once they have control.

My gut feeling is that also but after 2 decades of Bill, I'll take anyone right now, anyone.

Anyone but Bill / Howard, or both preferably.

1) With Swansea it was only Moores/Noell involved whereas with us it's multiple investors in a consortium headed by those two.

2) Moores/Noell only wanted to purchase 30% of swansea whereas this group want to purchase the club outright or at least the 3 main shareholders equalling 68%

Like has been said I think we need to hear this groups plans before making any conclusions.
We also need to know other consortium members!

If they're making money off us, it likely means we're being successful.

Bill and his bunch of merrymen paid 20m for their share of the club.
They will sell for 200m.

Not sure ive seen any success, yeah ive seen the Sky money increase and you would assume that will continue, without the growth of Sky money, I doubt the current board could sell the club for more than 50p, old stadia, massive debt and of course, without the Sky money we dont have the Belgian Beast upfront.

I read that earlier, well in Si.

That reinforces my original feelings about this consortium. I called them carpetbaggers and was jumped on by folk saying anything was better than BK. Although I would like to see BK & Co exit it has to be to the right people. I am wary of this group of Yanks.

We wont hear their plans, we wont be told anything until the day it actually goes through, if it does.

And even then its unlikely they are gonna be saying "Yeah lads we just wanna fleece the club then bail".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back