Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That reinforces my original feelings about this consortium. I called them carpetbaggers and was jumped on by folk saying anything was better than BK. Although I would like to see BK & Co exit it has to be to the right people. I am wary of this group of Yanks.
From stuff I've read and from people who know of them in San Diego that is exactly my conclusion too.

I want to know of the other offers on the table as I'm pretty sure they will be better for Everton than these. It's probable that these may have offered the highest bid for the shares, rather than have a package that benefits Everton in the best manner.

From stuff I've read and from people who know of them in San Diego that is exactly my conclusion too.

I want to know of the other offers on the table as I'm pretty sure they will be better for Everton than these. It's probable that these may have offered the highest bid for the shares, rather than have a package that benefits Everton in the best manner.

Look I know Bill has his faults, but I would like to think he would be pushing for the best deal for Everton, but sadly, hes got some pretty horrible people involved with the club whos only interest is the $$$.

Look I know Bill has his faults, but I would like to think he would be pushing for the best deal for Everton, but sadly, hes got some pretty horrible people involved with the club whos only interest is the $$$.
Correct, we are nothing but an asset in Earl's portfolio. All he's concerned with is the margin of his profit.

There's nothing much we can do like as he's a major shareholder and we're not, but we can at least grumble about it on here.

After reading that article and others I think we are looking at Glazers mark 2.

Correct, we are nothing but an asset in Earl's portfolio. All he's concerned with is the margin of his profit.

There's nothing much we can do like as he's a major shareholder and we're not, but we can at least grumble about it on here.

As I said earlier, Bill gets mostly a pass, yeah theres been some rumblings, the highlight being him getting "assaulted" in the car park and asked where the Arteta money is and the whole clown thing, but we as a fanbase wont be so kind to the next people!!!

While it is all interesting/exciting/scary in equal measure, I wont be getting giddy until some detail comes through.

Or anyone else breaks cover, be it the club, an Arab, or the Chang bloke. Or anyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back