Leandro Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wigan signed quite a few South Americans and I imagine that Kevin Reeves has good contacts over there. At £500k I'd have thought he was one for the development squad, although Roberto has said that he's first-team ready and that he wants to add him to his 'golden generation' of Under 23's. We can't really go wrong at that price.

Were crap though.

A lot of people talking about his unimpressive goal record, bit harsh in my opinion. He's only 22, probably struggled in the league at first. Seems he came into his own a bit more last season with 10 goals and 4 assists in 27 appearances. Still not awe inspiring but not terrible either. Hoping he'll surprise a few people.

A lot of people talking about his unimpressive goal record, bit harsh in my opinion. He's only 22, probably struggled in the league at first. Seems he came into his own a bit more last season with 10 goals and 4 assists in 27 appearances. Still not awe inspiring but not terrible either. Hoping he'll surprise a few people.
he also played on the wing a lot, and behind the striker a fair bit, so would be unfair to just judge him off that.

i think he may surprise a few people too. Seems to have a poachers instinct and some good ability there, plus he's an unknown so it's always harder to play against an unknown.

he also played on the wing a lot, and behind the striker a fair bit, so would be unfair to just judge him off that.

i think he may surprise a few people too. Seems to have a poachers instinct and some good ability there, plus he's an unknown so it's always harder to play against an unknown.

...agree, he says himself that he plays in a number of positions. Definitely has a bit of Cahill about him in the box and could be a useful squad addition.

From his description it sounds like he's competition to Naismith more than anything. A hard-working poacher with a knack for scoring. Probably hoping for a more technical & physical version of this.

Can't go wrong if the quoted price of 500k is to be believed anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back