Leandro Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I've read quite a few posts on here in the past where people have wished Robbie pulls off a deal for some unknown from a random league who turns out to be a superstar... Well maybe this is it! Reality is we haven't got a clue, but from the sound of it we scouted him for quite a while and decided he is now ready, so doesn't sound a panic buy.

I'm sure I've read quite a few posts on here in the past where people have wished Robbie pulls off a deal for some unknown from a random league who turns out to be a superstar... Well maybe this is it! Reality is we haven't got a clue, but from the sound of it we scouted him for quite a while and decided he is now ready, so doesn't sound a panic buy.

He scouted McGeady fo a while as well

What is Martinez doing messing around with players like this. Waste of time to be honest

Wigan signed quite a few South Americans and I imagine that Kevin Reeves has good contacts over there. At £500k I'd have thought he was one for the development squad, although Roberto has said that he's first-team ready and that he wants to add him to his 'golden generation' of Under 23's. We can't really go wrong at that price.

Something "HUGE" is going to happen at our great club before the window closes. Stones looks gone for top money and if this money is available for players, we will move on stronger than before, similar to the time we allowed Rooney to leave.

Ah yes the good old days when we finished 4th with Tommy Grav, Kilbane and Steve Watson pulling the strings. James McFadden looked the next Maradona and Davie Weir the next Beckenbauer, that team wouldn't top 15th these days.

No wonder we pulled out of Yarm when we have this lad on the way lol

It's very interesting that a player can come in and we have no idea how good he is - hopefully he's Forlan reborn.

upload_2015-8-28_11-38-34.webp

Oh no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back