Leandro Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he may have had injuries etc.

Was hopeful we could have someone else on the bench to make a difference. Niasse isn't a like for like for Lukaku, and we have no one else really...

He had a hamstring injury which wasn't sorted out properly till some time in December
If he plays, and people have got access to BT Sport, then our game against Sunderland is on BT Sport 1 tomorrow ( Monday ) evening at 7:45 so folk can take a look and see what they think.

He had a hamstring injury which wasn't sorted out properly till some time in December
If he plays, and people have got access to BT Sport, then our game against Sunderland is on BT Sport 1 tomorrow ( Monday ) evening at 7:45 so folk can take a look and write him off after watching him for half an hour.

Fixed it for you

They should televise more of them matches, they're pleasant to watch, don't give me half the levels of stress the first team games do

I still found myself fuming when Galloway missed that sitter at the end mate lol

Agree though, it's nice when it's on TV and I enjoyed listening to Welsh after the game talk about how hard they worked for the win and what he thought about Everton, plus Unsworths opinion.

Also sounded like it was an eye opener for that anus David James, maybe they should just shove him on u21 games ;)

His first touch and dribbling is very good as is his positioning and finishing.

But he has struggled to adapt to the physical side and as a result he's suffered injuries because of it.

Been training with first team past few months when fit though so could become squad player next season if he develops as planned

Just mentioned on the match thread that I would definitely pay for an online subscription for them - bit like we do with the preseason games. Would certainkynbeat waiting for them to post the match highlights!
I asked them about this once but they said there wouldn't 've enough subscribers to pay the fees for cameras

I'm not sure where you are in the world. but watching the U21's at Southport is actually not a bad way to spend an evening. If you're a STH and a tightarse then the added bonus is that it's free !
It's miles away and not a very good ground though. I wish they would play at Widnes again. I like watching the games at Finch Farm too, apart from when it rains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back