Leandro Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but most players have a set route under Martinez.

U21s
Loan
Sold

Oh, i wouldn't have expected him to go on loan straight away, but now he's had a few months here, then you'd think a loan until the end of the season would do him good if he gets games.

Also, he might not even be good enough for us. I just don't know. But if he was to do well in the Championship, then we could at least get a few million for him.

Oh, i wouldn't have expected him to go on loan straight away, but now he's had a few months here, then you'd think a loan until the end of the season would do him good if he gets games.

Also, he might not even be good enough for us. I just don't know. But if he was to do well in the Championship, then we could at least get a few million for him.

Hes been injured a little bit, maybe we will look at get him out to somebody before the window closes, would make sense, but we do lack a little striking cover, so maybe thats a factor.

Was hoping we had been more than 1-0 come the 60/70th min on Saturday, would have liked to have seen him get a proper run out, not 20seconds at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back