Leandro Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they play all their games behind closed doors?

It would seem so, the stadium river plate play in holds 5,000 and they clearly can't fill anywhere near that, it seems a poor quality league. And I don't trust a team that has 4 Rodriguez's - we're probably getting the wrong one... i'd swerve this and go for Charlie Austin.

Because you just know Sky Sports will do it anyway, his best stats on FM are first touch, long shots, technique, off the ball, acceleration and agility, all 14's.

Essentially, we'll have no idea how good he is till he turns up.

It would seem so, the stadium river plate play in holds 5,000 and they clearly can't fill anywhere near that, it seems a poor quality league. And I don't trust a team that has 4 Rodriguez's - we're probably getting the wrong one... i'd swerve this and go for Charlie Austin.

They're the 3rd winningest league in Copa Libertadores. Not a total slouch league, but defo behind Argentina and Brazil.

But that's not the real reason we're buying him, this lad already has experience with across the park derbies against clubs named Liverpool.

No, seriously, River Plate's stadium is across a park and down a road from Liverpool FC of Montevideo. Two miles.

Is bobby sure 1 of his scouts didnt end up at the wrong ‘river plate’ nah but one thing u would think bout this transfer is that they should of spent a lot more time scouting the lad regarding the league he’s coming from, although its lot weaker league something must be sticking out with the lad and his manager coming out saying how he deserves the move. maybe he’s r new coleman!! haha lets hope!

RM: "There is nothing to announce regarding Leandro Rodriguez but again, we are hoping for a positive outcome with him too."

Martinez says Leandro Rodriguez is "a very talented young man". Says they have permission to speak to him, but nothing to announce. #EFC

Martinez says Leandro Rodriguez says Everton "will fit in" and is a player Everton "would love" to bring in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back