• Orel Mangala

• Iliman Ndiaye

• Dwight McNeil

• Jesper Lindstrom

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jack Harrison '61

• Tim Iroegbunam '81

Results are only viewable after voting.

From what I have gleaned from the Ginger Oracle he is laying the groundwork for putting Keane on the bench (couldn't risk it after the scan) and James Garner is off the grass and on the porcelain still.
Gana has a family bereavement so may be out of country.
Young offers him cover for both full backs off the bench.
People saying Harrison is out....

Pickford
Dixon - Tarkowski - O'Brien - Mykolenko
Lindstrom - Mangala - Iroegbunam - McNeil
N'Diaye
DCL

I don't think he is going to bring Doucoure into the #10 slot as N'Diaye seems to offer more attacking-wise. Unless he thinks Doucoure can convert to a central midfield (3) without the ball.

Who am I kidding... Sean Dyche goes for Doucoure all day. So the open question is should he play Lindstrom or N'Diaye on the right
Who are you kidding, it will be Young on the right if Harrison doesn't beat the bug.

I can't see him starting Lindstrom after his comments in the presser and the showing in the cup.

Assuming all of those who are borderline are passed fit, I think it will be.

Pickford

Garner
Keane
Tarkowski
Young

Iroebugnam
Mangala
Doucoure

Ndiaye
DCL
McNeill

why not start lindstrom?

he’s offers something else gets into good positions

Dyche comments about "it's alright doing it in a cup game, but these are the real matches" or words to that effect, I just don't think he will put him in from the start.

To be honest, I wasn't really impressed with him against Southampton. He'll only ever be a squad player for us as long as McNeill and Ndiaye are fit.

Dyche comments about "it's alright doing it in a cup game, but these are the real matches" or words to that effect, I just don't think he will put him in from the start.

To be honest, I wasn't really impressed with him against Southampton. He'll only ever be a squad player for us as long as McNeill and Ndiaye are fit.

two one on ones tells me he’s trying

two one on ones tells me he’s trying

Two missed one on ones tell me he's probably not very good.

Dyche watches him all week in training and obviously doesn't fancy him or O'Brien but he's starting N'Diaye and I fully expect he starts Mangala tomorrow.

Do you think a lack of effort is the main problem, Matty? I don't personally, I just think we're carrying too many players who aren't Premier League players.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back