Match Thread Leicester City 1-1 Everton - Saturday 21st September - 15:00

Two missed one on ones tell me he's probably not very good.

Dyche watches him all week in training and obviously doesn't fancy him or O'Brien but he's starting N'Diaye and I fully expect he starts Mangala tomorrow.

Do you think a lack of effort is the main problem, Matty? I don't personally, I just think we're carrying too many players who aren't Premier League players.

dyche watches Mk and plays him

and AY and plays him

that means f all

Two missed one on ones tell me he's probably not very good.

Dyche watches him all week in training and obviously doesn't fancy him or O'Brien but he's starting N'Diaye and I fully expect he starts Mangala tomorrow.

Do you think a lack of effort is the main problem, Matty? I don't personally, I just think we're carrying too many players who aren't Premier League players.

if we play
tomorrow we may win as the games not till saturday

but we won’t know till he plays him

We won't know, but Dyche has been watching him train for 2 months, playing against our strikers, and hasn't had the confidence to put him straight in.

He's still a young player, too, don't forget. Whatever you think of Dyche, good managers don't throw young players in to environments they aren't ready for.

We won't know, but Dyche has been watching him train for 2 months, playing against our strikers, and hasn't had the confidence to put him straight in.

He's still a young player, too, don't forget. Whatever you think of Dyche, good managers don't throw young players in to environments they aren't ready for.

he’s not a good manager mate

i would take my opinion over his

Garner is still ill, Coleman injured, Gueye not available due to bereavement. Would guess Patterson and Branthwaite are a week away if they are playing for the U21’s. Keane having a scan but Tarks is fine so probably O’Brien and him as CB’s

Midfield will be a complete mess for this. Guessing Doucs will start this deeper. Leicester played three in there all season (Ndidi, Winks and Skipp) so can see whoever is there being dominated.

Think this will be a 2-1 defeat and completely mutiny in the away end at full time.

Roman v Spurs says hi 👋

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back