Match Thread Leicester City 1-1 Everton - Saturday 21st September - 15:00

Ok , Friday morning, Feeling positive . This is a huge game for Leicester as well, Steve Cooper having a winge that VAR shafted them at the weekend is a good sign for us, calling out the officials never ends well!

Pickford

Dixon
O'Brien
Tarks
Myko

Tim
Mangala

Lundstom
Ndayie
ONeil

DCL

Lets have it!!!

2b.gif

Yes, here we go again. Time waits for nobody and neither do my “Match Day” threads; so go wash the stench of defeat from your pores, throw your tear-stained Everton top in the laundry hamper, and compose yourself in readiness for our next match. Before you do any of that though, get yourself over to the @carlos21 thread and give him some love and likes.

Sitting at the foot of the table without a win to their name, The Toffees travel to The King Power Stadium at the weekend to take on Leicester City; and no matter the outcome, one thing is for sure, the team will have the support of our long-suffering loyal fans behind them. So come on Everton, give them, Jay-Z, and the rest of us, something to cheer about.

Seamus Coleman, Nathan Patterson and Jarrad Branthwaite will not feature at the weekend, but Sean Dyche is hopeful that James Tarkowski (back injury), James Garner, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Vitalii Mykolenko (illness), and Idrissa Gana Gueye (personal matters), will all be available to ease his selection woes.
We're in such a state no result - W, L or D would surprise me too much...nor the manner of said W, L or D.

With this lot you can never tell - which is part of our problem

Always get the impression now other clubs smell blood when Everton are coming to visit. Thats where im really disapointed in dyche. I thought at least teams would hate playing his Everton as we wont be a soft touch. We've become the complete opposite.
tbh, for decades we've been a magnet for the striker making his debut or the guy who hasn't scored for 2 yrs

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back