• Orel Mangala

• Iliman Ndiaye

• Dwight McNeil

• Jesper Lindstrom

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jack Harrison '61

• Tim Iroegbunam '81

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cmon Everton, please turn up and let’s get the season started. We know we have injuries, we’ve had them before and will again, just play like it matters.

Play like it matters for the incredible away following.

I can barely be arsed to get to Goodison and watch us so kudos to lads, girls and nippers that can be bothered going the away games, you deserve bloody medals.

UTFT. COYB.
daughters first away game today, hoping for a result rather than expecting anything

….i expect Keane will play until Branthwaite is fit an available, the MoM votes indicate he was one of our best players in midweek. Also, Young was far superior to McNeil, I suppose it depends what options Dyche has available.
I came across something yesterday saying Dyche was hopeful of Keane being fit for the match - he's been sick, I think. He isn't as bad as some of you make out IMO, but here's something more for you all to stress about.

Leicester fan here in peace and seriously we are no great shakes and are managed by a total buffoon - I'd take Dyche over this clown every day of the week. His selection, formation, tactics and substitutions will give you every chance of at least a draw today.

Good luck to those travelling and I hope against all odds it's a good game.
They might cancel each other out with those tactics, they are strangely familiar.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back