• Orel Mangala

• Iliman Ndiaye

• Dwight McNeil

• Jesper Lindstrom

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jack Harrison '61

• Tim Iroegbunam '81

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is bad , sat here in Spain not wanting to find a bar to watch the match. Lost interest, unforgivable, we are a laughing stock at the moment and don’t want to be laughed at by other teams fans. Could stand it but on hols and can’t be arsed. NEVER FELT SO LOW about the blues hopefully it will soon pass . Seen highs and lows over the years but not this woeful crap.

I came across something yesterday saying Dyche was hopeful of Keane being fit for the match - he's been sick, I think. He isn't as bad as some of you make out IMO, but here's something more for you all to stress about.
Hes woeful mate, we are worse by far when he plays, than when he doesnt.

Could be hands down the worst centre back in the prem.

Leicester fan here in peace and seriously we are no great shakes and are managed by a total buffoon - I'd take Dyche over this clown every day of the week. His selection, formation, tactics and substitutions will give you every chance of at least a draw today.

Good luck to those travelling and I hope against all odds it's a good game.
Sounds like Cooper and Dyche are much the same regarding selection, tactics and subs mate
bekphnqftcb41.webp

I actually think it could be a good game for the neutrals with 2 bad defences. Heart attack stuff for Leicester and Everton supporters though

This is bad , sat here in Spain not wanting to find a bar to watch the match. Lost interest, unforgivable, we are a laughing stock at the moment and don’t want to be laughed at by other teams fans. Could stand it but on hols and can’t be arsed. NEVER FELT SO LOW about the blues hopefully it will soon pass . Seen highs and lows over the years but not this woeful crap.
Cheer up we haven't seen the real lows yet

Paddy power waiting to send their 500 draft tweets mocking Everton again today no doubt
In years gone by I've staunchly defended Everton against their detractors (usually RS supporters, but here where I live in Bolton they've never forgiven us for staying up courtesy of the 'goal that never was' against them.

But now it's a wasted effort. The ridicule is constant, and the worse thing is it's completely justified. As a club we excel in only one thing, and that's finding new and creative ways to hammer the fan base further.

It's mentally exhausting.

Going into today's game I have zero expectation that will change.

Can`t see this game going our way. Our big problem this season is in defense but we will probably see no change in our back four, apart from when we pick up an injury. Everyone should know by now that by just putting a cross into our 6 yard box there is a good change the ball will find its way into the back of the net, and being weak in our FB department means from either side we are vulnerable to teams firing crosses in at will.
Can see us firing blanks up front again and maybe losing 2 or 3 nil.

I was in Greece last week exactly the same.
Told everyone all week we would get beat.
Went to a restaurant I knew the game wasn't on, walked on the other side of the road to bars that had it on, then looked the result up after the game or so i thought, actually cocked it up and watched the last 5 minutes.
I really don't like the present Everton there is no joy watching them.
They are mentally weak, football is dire and frankly embarrassing .
Never felt so distant from the club in my life and I have been around the block with them in the high and low moments, just can't relate to this lot .

On the players and manager now yes is injuries so what will be sold out away section again. They might feel hard done by with the results this season, so the need show a reaction and fight. If they want the manager here and well for the players own pride. Is no reason why cant get a result today

I was in Greece last week exactly the same.
Told everyone all week we would get beat.
Went to a restaurant I knew the game wasn't on, walked on the other side of the road to bars that had it on, then looked the result up after the game or so i thought, actually cocked it up and watched the last 5 minutes.
I really don't like the present Everton there is no joy watching them.
They are mentally weak, football is dire and frankly embarrassing .
Never felt so distant from the club in my life and I have been around the block with them in the high and low moments, just can't relate to this lot .
I’m kind of the same.
Almost 50 years and I’m struggling to get invested in this current version of Everton.
I feel like I’m going to the match for my son - I want him to have the same experiences I had when I was his age - not just the trophies (one would be nice!) but the whole match-going experience just isn’t the same any more, and the last couple of seasons have taken its toll on the fan base.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back