• Orel Mangala

• Iliman Ndiaye

• Dwight McNeil

• Jesper Lindstrom

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jack Harrison '61

• Tim Iroegbunam '81

Results are only viewable after voting.

Leicester fan here in peace and seriously we are no great shakes and are managed by a total buffoon - I'd take Dyche over this clown every day of the week. His selection, formation, tactics and substitutions will give you every chance of at least a draw today.

Good luck to those travelling and I hope against all odds it's a good game.

I've got so much respect for those Evertonians who travel all over the country and give the boys amazing support. Today, they need to speak for all Evertonians. If we get a pathetic performance we need to let Dyche know what we think of him. Let him be in no doubt. That's the only way to get the hierachy's attention. We deserve better.💙💙💙💙

Cmon Everton, please turn up and let’s get the season started. We know we have injuries, we’ve had them before and will again, just play like it matters.

Play like it matters for the incredible away following.

I can barely be arsed to get to Goodison and watch us so kudos to lads, girls and nippers that can be bothered going the away games, you deserve bloody medals.

UTFT. COYB.

….i expect Keane will play until Branthwaite is fit an available, the MoM votes indicate he was one of our best players in midweek. Also, Young was far superior to McNeil, I suppose it depends what options Dyche has available.

That's thing about Everton on the match morning we all think there is a chance we could get something today, me included, then the game kicks off Leicester start fast, their fans with those happy clappers (god i hate them. Should be banned) get noisey and behind their team, Michael Keane although did OK the other night, makes a blunder 1-0 to them
They push for a 2nd with lots of possession, Dyche on the touchline standing in his smelly trackie (it must stink, he comes across as someone who sweats a lot) rubbing his goaty and pointing, trying to shout to his players like a grassroots manager on a Sunday.

Halftime 1-0

2nd half Leicester start the same passing Everton off the park, but we get a break from a pickford launch up the field, Tarks knocks it on Bang shot from Ndiaye 1-1 this goal came out of nowhere but maybe the lifeline we needed.
Leicester bring Vardy on (Keane has a little mishap in his shorts) then gets beaten for pace from 56 year old Vardy shoots and goes in off the post 2-1 to Leicester full-time.

A slightly better performance from the players as possession stats come through 70-30% in the home side favour.

Dyche in after match presser "i can't fault the players effort, i thought they gave everything today it was another game of fine margins, it's like that in this league, we will keep working hard as I know me and my staff will and onto the next one, the performance is nearly there, i can smell it feel it, I think the fans can see it"

I might give it a miss

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back