• Orel Mangala

• Iliman Ndiaye

• Dwight McNeil

• Jesper Lindstrom

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jack Harrison '61

• Tim Iroegbunam '81

Results are only viewable after voting.
Doucoure isn't the same player anymore to me, I would rather give Lindstrom a run of games if he gets his confidence back I think he can be a player for us.
Gana not available or Garner, can't throw Lindstrom in, too weak and offers nothing defensively we will get overrun

Gana not available or Garner, can't throw Lindstrom in, too weak and offers nothing defensively we will get overrun
Well Harrison is likely to be out so that opens a space up, Leicester's biggest weakness is their defence we have to go there with an attacking mindset looking to win the game and not cancel them out.

Pickford
Dixon
Tarkowski
O'Brien
Myko

Mangala
Iroegbunam

N'Diaye
McNeil
Lindstrom

DCL

Well Harrison is likely to be out so that opens a space up, Leicester's biggest weakness is their defence we have to go there with an attacking mindset looking to win the game and not cancel them out.

Pickford
Dixon
Tarkowski
O'Brien
Myko

Mangala
Iroegbunam

N'Diaye
McNeil
Lindstrom

DCL
Doucoure is one of if not our biggest goal threat not at all negative to play him instead of Lindstrom

Pickford
Dixon
Tarkowski
O'Brien
Myko

Mangala
Iroegbunam

N'Diaye
McNeil
Lindstrom

DCL
think you almost spot on but reckon dacs for lindstrom

Whatever size defeat it takes to get rid of Dyche, I`ll take it.... even if we win we will lose many many more games under Dyche this season, he is crap and I mean really crap. Young managers coming in to this league and making him look like an absolute Rookie.

Football has passed Dyche by, even passed him by at Burnley to the extent they couldn`t keep him, they didn`t want Dycheball any longer and although they went down, came up and went back down again they never want to go back to that period watching that football under Dyche.

Another thing I`d say, if Dyche wasn`t Everton manager which club is taking him to stay up this season? Precisely none would, the days when you needed a percentage manager playing defensive blood and thunder are gone, long gone. Dyche could never get a PL job before Everton and guarateed he will fail to do so after, it was just this failed club and the absolute morons that run it thought he would be a good appointment.

The media and pundits lap it up telling us we got the best man in charge, because they want to send us down and they know this man will 100% do it....

From what I have gleaned from the Ginger Oracle he is laying the groundwork for putting Keane on the bench (couldn't risk it after the scan) and James Garner is off the grass and on the porcelain still.
Gana has a family bereavement so may be out of country.
Young offers him cover for both full backs off the bench.
People saying Harrison is out....

Pickford
Dixon - Tarkowski - O'Brien - Mykolenko
Lindstrom - Mangala - Iroegbunam - McNeil
N'Diaye
DCL

I don't think he is going to bring Doucoure into the #10 slot as N'Diaye seems to offer more attacking-wise. Unless he thinks Doucoure can convert to a central midfield (3) without the ball.

Who am I kidding... Sean Dyche goes for Doucoure all day. So the open question is should he play Lindstrom or N'Diaye on the right

Our defense has been pants all season, and Dyche has decided to play ultra defensive. Don't see anything changing from him soon.

4-0 defeat, and another vote of confidence for Dyche after the game cos it's not his fault. Apparently.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back