Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be very painful this. It is basically this

Versus this

With everything that is going on around the club, could actually end up close to double figures this one. I have picked my hiding spot out already.

I suppose we can always hope that we'll lift our game after a poor performance, but after watching an analysis of the Norwich match by Matt Holland and Owen Hargreaves this week any confidence has drained away. Our formation, positioning and tactics were horrible and I can't see how Silva can turn things around
very quickly when he is largely responsible for problem in the first place.

Sidibe is definitely less involved in the game than Coleman, I would prefer Coleman over Sidibe in testing times like these.
Coleman is probably one of the only players in the club who actually feels/cares about what’s happening at the moment.

No idea what this is printed in.

Attachments

• FB198A80-375A-4A78-8B0B-FE3B0652EF60.webp
    FB198A80-375A-4A78-8B0B-FE3B0652EF60.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 99
I suppose we can always hope that we'll lift our game after a poor performance, but after watching an analysis of the Norwich match by Matt Holland and Owen Hargreaves this week any confidence has drained away. Our formation, positioning and tactics were horrible and I can't see how Silva can turn things around
very quickly when he is largely responsible for problem in the first place.

Where's that analysis mate?

Good to see we’ve got the blistering pace of Tom Davis and gyfi sigurdsson in a midfield 2 to break through the Leicester defence

A flexible manager would probably go for 5 at the back given all those injuries.
Marco will somehow find a way to do his favourite 4-2-3-1.

Pickford
Sidibe Holgate Mina Keane Digne
Richarlison Davies Sig Bernard
DCL

Subs: Tosun, Iwobi and a load of U23s.

Imagine being disappointed that Morgan Schneiderlin is injured/has been binned.
*unfortunately Morgan will be out*does he think any of us would be disappointed,would be better putting his mrs in midfield she would probably do a better job than Morgan.worried though that Delph is probably out.what midfield does he go with ?

*unfortunately Morgan will be out*does he think any of us would be disappointed,would be better putting his mrs in midfield she would probably do a better job than Morgan.worried though that Delph is probably out.what midfield does he go with ?

Anyone from the under 18s can do Schneiderlin’s job as well as he does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back