Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How on Earth are the team going to be motivated for this when they know the manager will probably be leaving not long after?

Such a bizarre situation.
Did you see the Bits of the live training session sky did earlier on today,it looked morbid absolutely dull. silva looked as white as a ghost and worried and his players didn’t look much better.really awkward situation,abit later sky went to Southampton training ground and the difference in mood was miles apart.i worry for this teams motivation on Sunday,they need to stand up for once and give 100 per cent to the club fans and their manager.

Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif
You are entitled to gloat...until we whip your ass this weekend. Enjoy the sunshine because as you know, post Vardy you will be down again. That has never happened to us in my lifetime...60 next month.

Good luck with everything other than playing us:)

I have supported 'little' Leicester all my life and it would have to be the first time that we play a 'big' team like Everton and feel like we are the 'bigger' club and can see nothing but a severe beating. I'm sorry about my optomism but I have watched us get to the top 4 playing unbelievable football and after all these years of being [Poor language removed] I want to gloat a bit, it's a forum, freedom of speech
*Optimism*

I just can't see anything for us in this , I wish I could. You look at the individual players in each team and there shouldn't be such a difference but Leicester have hungry quality in midfield and attack, plus a system that works. They look confidengand well coached.in contrast our manager won't pick the right team and Leicester have the pace to destroy our pack line. Our only chance is sit deep and hit on the break but again dead Marco(the dead man walking) isn't savvy enough to do that and our players don't need an excuse to capitulate.

If he starts Iwobi at 10 and one of Richarlison/Kean/DCL at striker we have a chance to win this. Sigurdsson and the ethnic cleansing supporter and we are done before it even kicks off.

How on Earth are the team going to be motivated for this when they know the manager will probably be leaving not long after?

Such a bizarre situation.
Interesting point this, the players know its not a case of if he is going but when, or is it? Im still not convinced he is going, its just last chance after last chance after last chance

A fox in peace... I'm going to be bluntly honest with this post, so, I think we could absolutely maul you to bits this game. Individually we didn't play that well against Brighton and although Ayoze scored our wingers need to step up the goal scoring this week, as Demari Gray and Allbrighton are chomping at the bit for a start, as is the case for Dennis Praet who is another fantastically skillful Belgian. You need to play from the off with 100% energy or you will see a very skillful/organised happy team blow you away leaving you rubbing your eyes at what you have just witnessed. Be warned this is a pack of young hungry foxes.
So as I say, I come in peace and good luck may the best team win.

You know what you have every right to be talking up your team with the start they have made. Nobody can deny you have played fast exciting attacking football. On the other hand coming on here and saying ''Young hungry foxes'' in on par with Hull fans singing ''You're getting mauled by the Tigers''.

Might jump on to the Leicester forum and tell everyone how we are going to drop a tower on your title hopes.

I work nights.have u watched kean?please tell me what you have seen in him that I haven’t in every home and away game I have been to this season and seen him when he’s come on.because I tell you what he does. It look like a little golden boy to me

I just can't see anything for us in this , I wish I could. You look at the individual players in each team and there shouldn't be such a difference but Leicester have hungry quality in midfield and attack, plus a system that works. They look confidengand well coached.in contrast our manager won't pick the right team and Leicester have the pace to destroy our pack line. Our only chance is sit deep and hit on the break but again dead Marco(the dead man walking) isn't savvy enough to do that and our players don't need an excuse to capitulate.
I just keep thinking that we beat them last season so we can do it again.i can’t see it but there’s always hope

If they sit back and counter, they will win. If they attack us, we will win.

This isn't our best team playing at full throttle. We are drained of confidence with a host of injuries to players who would make a difference. Whatever their approach I'll be shocked if we get 3 points.

Yeah, I see this as a bloodbath. Silva's tactics and lineups have been dreadful, and the squad just doesnt have confidence. Only chance is to put Iwobi at 10 and put someone like Kean up top. I have no doubt the board is looking for a new manager and the only reason Silva still has his job is they havent found either the right long term replacement, or a good interim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back