Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be classic Marco to win this and a few of the December games, enabling us to have a moan and groan about his replacement, and Brands missing out on strengthening the glaring weak spots in the first team and squad in Summer.

A fox in peace... I'm going to be bluntly honest with this post, so, I think we could absolutely maul you to bits this game. Individually we didn't play that well against Brighton and although Ayoze scored our wingers need to step up the goal scoring this week, as Demari Gray and Allbrighton are chomping at the bit for a start, as is the case for Dennis Praet who is another fantastically skillful Belgian. You need to play from the off with 100% energy or you will see a very skillful/organised happy team blow you away leaving you rubbing your eyes at what you have just witnessed. Be warned this is a pack of young hungry foxes.
So as I say, I come in peace and good luck may the best team win.
With respect to your results which have been genuinely impressive, I am not scared at all of your backup wingers. I'm not even really scared of your starting wingers. I'm not scared of Praet. Please start him over Maddison. He I worry about a bit. Take it down a notch.

If I could count on Marco to play Iwobi as the #10 and any non-Tosun striker up top I'd be confident we could win this. As it is there's a better than 50% shot he will play Gylfi which is the only reason I don't think we will compete. It is unfortunate because I do think man for man we can be competitive here but management matters and at a minimum Rodgers understands what his best team is.

Leicester fan here. You seem to have some children from Leicester on here recently, who have invaded, maybe on a school trip.
Gloating is a fools game, it inevitably bites you in the ass.
Are we doing well, yes sure, but you know who this stuff goes.
How you recover soon, and despite having little time for Marco Silva, if he can fix it, I hope he does - but if he cannot who could you get?
(Potter would have been a cunning choice with hindsight I fancy)
Cheers and Good luck post Sunday

Rumours Richarlison could be out for this one as he missed training yesterday with an injury not sure what or how serious will see what silva says in his press conference later

A fox in peace... I'm going to be bluntly honest with this post, so, I think we could absolutely maul you to bits this game. Individually we didn't play that well against Brighton and although Ayoze scored our wingers need to step up the goal scoring this week, as Demari Gray and Allbrighton are chomping at the bit for a start, as is the case for Dennis Praet who is another fantastically skillful Belgian. You need to play from the off with 100% energy or you will see a very skillful/organised happy team blow you away leaving you rubbing your eyes at what you have just witnessed. Be warned this is a pack of young hungry foxes.
So as I say, I come in peace and good luck may the best team win.

You're probably right, your "young hungry foxes" likely will beat us.

But, FFS lad. Tell your Mummy to put you back into your gimp suit and chain you back in the basement so her many boyfriends can take a turn with you; and you can spare internet football fans' forums from your weird ramblings.

Leicester fan here. You seem to have some children from Leicester on here recently, who have invaded, maybe on a school trip.
Gloating is a fools game, it inevitably bites you in the ass.
Are we doing well, yes sure, but you know who this stuff goes.
How you recover soon, and despite having little time for Marco Silva, if he can fix it, I hope he does - but if he cannot who could you get?
(Potter would have been a cunning choice with hindsight I fancy)
Cheers and Good luck post Sunday
We’ve yet to be “mauled” by anyone, I think Leicester are taking shiny teeth’s condescension to a new level, yes we are absolutely turd but fearing a “mauling” from Leicester isn’t ever a concern.

We’ve yet to be “mauled” by anyone, I think Leicester are taking shiny teeth’s condescension to a new level, yes we are absolutely turd but fearing a “mauling” from Leicester isn’t ever a concern.
Think you may have meant to quote one of the other unwelcome visitors ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back