Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what’s going to happen now don’t you? lol

Why did you do this?
Without doubt Ayoze Perez is the greatest footballer who has ever lived, absolute beast of a player. He bags at least 3 against us and will definitely turn in his greatest professional performance on Sunday. I’m so confident that I will put a tenner on Perez scoring.

Last edited:

Hoping for unusually foggy and stormy conditions across Europe around 11pm tonight, have them needing to coach it about 30 hours home.

dO WE WANT THEM TO WIN OR LOSE TONIGHT? oBVS, TO GO TO PENS, BUT WOULD WE RATHER THEM HAPPY OR SAD?

Grrr caps

I guess them losing may make their heads drop, or would it make them fight?

Win and they may be buzzing.
Extra time then a win on pens. They have nothing to play for in the league and could do with them prioritising Europe. Rest key players, not being up for a battle, and that stuff. If they lose they will be a wounded animal, and really want put on a show for their fans.

Extra time then a win on pens. They have nothing to play for in the league and could do with them prioritising Europe. Rest key players, not being up for a battle, and that stuff. If they lose they will be a wounded animal, and really want put on a show for their fans.
Agreed - having them win tonight - and celebrate! might be the best outcome for us.

Punters on here wanting Leicester to have a hard match tonight. As if that will really help us. And wanting players injured. Not for me that sort of talk.
Of course we want an edge on Sunday. But the biggest edge for me , would be us just turning up for once in an away match.
Let Leicester do their thing tonight. Whatever happens…happens.
Then Boom……we do our thing on Sunday. We turn up. We beat them.
Not much point thinking that we will beat Leicester , just because they might have a hard match tonight. That never works for us. If anything we always look and usually play lethargic after a wee break.
So ( stating the bloody obvious ) just for once , turn up on Sunday.
Win the match. Move on. Get this awful season over….
Up the Toffees. Our often lethargic Toffees. But not anymore…..

Both win or lose for them tonight have positives tbh. If they win they will prioritize the final above the PL so that's good. If they lose however then their season is pretty much over as even finishing 7th or 8th looks beyond them so that is good too. I guess the best thing that can happen is extra time and pens just to make them mega knackered and stressed whatever the result ends up being.

If we put a mega effort in on Sunday they will be there for the taking i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.