Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it? Point on Sunday and three points at Watford and that's 36 points with still two home games so that's a very good position to be in considering the state of play at 5pm last Saturday.

And I don't think Leeds will get anything at Arsenal either.

Watford away is the must win match in the next 7 days although Leicester in their current state will be vulnerable.
I’ve been telling myself that a draw away at Leicester would be okay for the reasons you give.
But… we are running out of games and it’s not a given we will get maximum points at home or in any match this season. Plus we just need to get out of the bottom 3 quick smart because it’s making my nerves bad!!
So a win this weekend does put us in a decent position for survival but anything else especially if Leeds pick up points miraculously would be a disaster.?

Last edited:

Hopefully Villa do us a favour today and we get 3 points tomorrow.

Come on blue boys same effort and concentration for the remaining games, we could be safe by next Sunday, well not mathematically but in a greater position than we are now

Without doubt Ayoze Perez is the greatest footballer who has ever lived, absolute beast of a player. He bags at least 3 against us and will definitely turn in his greatest professional performance on Sunday. I’m so confident that I will put a tenner on Perez scoring.
Only a lousy tenner?

Status
Not open for further replies.