Leicester postponement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't trust anything about that club. Since Herr Transplant has come in they've been using that drink they have supposedly for more energy. If it was that good that it makes player's run about like lunatics, why hasn't it gone on the open market? If it's that good it would make more money than coca cola! I've heard it's been tested for drugs and cleared but I always wondered if it has been tested to see if it can mask drugs.

Missed the Brighton game (thank f...) through illness, so haven't been the game since Arsenal. Next home game is Jan 22nd. Sigh.

His maths is off there. A “one in a billion” chance is only correct if only 3 tests are taken, and all 3 come back false positive. Obviously there would have been multiple tests taken during that testing window for their squad.

But the likelyhood of there being 3 false positives within a sample size of say ~25 tests for the squad would still be huge and extremely unlikely though, so it doesn’t change the fact that Liverpool are a massive bunch of lying cheating bellends.

Don't trust anything about that club. Since Herr Transplant has come in they've been using that drink they have supposedly for more energy. If it was that good that it makes player's run about like lunatics, why hasn't it gone on the open market? If it's that good it would make more money than coca cola! I've heard it's been tested for drugs and cleared but I always wondered if it has been tested to see if it can mask drugs.
Sorry mate, either I'm in the wrong thread or you are.

Edit* nope, it's you. :D

So I wonder when they might play this and if Sky who were showing it have a say, the following week is already busy if so, I can see it going back at least 2 weeks to around the 25th

Imagine being a youngster plying your trade with a Premier League club right now.

Everything you have been told up to now has been work hard, keep your head down and one day you might just get your chance to play for the first team when the circumstances are right.

Its hard enough when you constantly get overlooked because the manager wants to sign some nomark foreigner to deputise for the injured first choice player in your position, but you know that's football so you just get on with it.

Then along comes an epidemic that wipes out all the players that are standing in the way of your big chance at the same time. This is it, the chance you've been waiting for your whole life...... Then the manager and everyone at the club you have trusted in so far publicly states they have so little faith in your ability they would rather the game be postponed than having to use you in it.

Its an absolute disgrace all these postponements, no need for it at all. This is what youth teams used to be for, if clubs aren't interested in playing them then why bother signing them in the first place? Why not scrap the whole youth set up and let these kids go somewhere they actually stand a chance of playing some day?

It's not like AFCON was a surprise. They should forfeit the match. It's pretty straightforward. COVID is the only excuse these days thats allowed and they only have 2.
But even discounting AFCON absentees, they still wouldn't have the requisite 13 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.