Votes: 113 53.8%
  • Opposition

Votes: 59 28.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 38 18.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just so hard to muster any feelings uo at the minute. Feels like everything is drained and you are just watching it happen without any real feelings invested. I want to be angry but nothing really sticks in regards to that. I know we are bad but we can't even muster up a performance this season let alone a result.

Thursday will be a horrible watch as well, you know how it will end up and it won't be enjoyable but there is nothing we can do to change it. I'd say sack the manager but we have already done that !

Before today I thought/hoped the problem was largely (no pun intended) Koeman. Sadly our issues are clearly a lot deeper than that. Personally, I'n not convinced there's 1 worse side than us in the league atm, never mind 4

...it's a group of players who - and I loathe the phrase - 'on paper' are sound, more or less, yet they play like they met in the carpark prior and played jingles for their positions. There's no evidence of even the remotest gelling between the group either...BENI the only high-spot ATM. Everything else can go and 'eff rarrrrr off....

It's horrible to watch...and it's horrible to look at the fixtures because I just can't see any pozzies at all ATM. Totally agree Bern RE worst side....can't think of another less unified. And I can't believe it's been allowed to become this rotten 'backstage'...there are players not fit in that squad...and quite how WILLIAMS is in contention for a place is utterly befuppinfuddling. I'd assumed the whisper of things being unwell under RK to be just that...whispers. But regimes have clearly suffered as everyone seems at odds with each other...

And that NIASSE interview whilst at HULL...that's just high-end workplace bullying from the Dutchman that is and it should have been dealt with.

I love FERGUSON too but - y'know, the past is a place for memory - and I genuinely wonder what he brings to the table now..Has he improved ANY striker...ever?

I remain confident that we'll pull through this slump. I saw something in our captain's eyes at the end of the game. Capt Jags might be getting long in the tooth but goddamn he's an inspiring leader. And today I think he was roused.
The troops will rally around their leader

NSNO

'...an inspiring leader'?

He may have a bit of fire in his belly now but I can't shake the pic of him tying his laces whilst players argue about who's gonna take a penalty.

He needs to open his gob now and again.

...it's a group of players who - and I loathe the phrase - 'on paper' are sound, more or less, yet they play like they met in the carpark prior and played jingles for their positions. There's no evidence of even the remotest gelling between the group either...BENI the only high-spot ATM. Everything else can go and 'eff rarrrrr off....

It's horrible to watch...and it's horrible to look at the fixtures because I just can't see any pozzies at all ATM. Totally agree Bern RE worst side....can't think of another less unified. And I can't believe it's been allowed to become this rotten 'backstage'...there are players not fit in that squad...and quite how WILLIAMS is in contention for a place is utterly befuppinfuddling. I'd assumed the whisper of things being unwell under RK to be just that...whispers. But regimes have clearly suffered as everyone seems at odds with each other...

And that NIASSE interview whilst at HULL...that's just high-end workplace bullying from the Dutchman that is and it should have been dealt with.

I love FERGUSON too but - y'know, the past is a place for memory - and I genuinely wonder what he brings to the table now..Has he improved ANY striker...ever?
This is only because he hasn't been burnt by the Everton failure branding iron yet.

They'd known Lukaku was leaving since March, earlier even. Not to have a replacement lined up is dereliction of duty of the highest order.

They knew Coleman was half a season away from back to fitness
They knew Jagielka is on his last legs
They must have seen Williams looking as rough as anything during pre season
They knew Baines needed competition

They done sod all with any if the above. We literally need a whole new back line and strikeforce and that's just bloody ridiculous and gross mismanagement of Mike Walker levels of crapness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back