Votes: 113 53.8%
  • Opposition

Votes: 59 28.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 38 18.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

every player on every side we play looks better than our players on the pitch. we can't score and leak goals for fun. If anyone thinks january or a new manger is going to help us dream on. We will go down, these players have shown to be bottlers in stages throughout the last few years and at the minute we only seem to play once the game is lost. COWARDS

Every bloody game you rate the players and I swear you will be hard pressed to vote for 2 players to get a 7. Every match I reckon most players earn a 4/5/6 and you silly can't have 8 players from 11 week in week out playing utterly crap.

I have never known a season when an entire team is out of form. Normally you might have 2 or 3 out of form and the rest can carry them, or you replace them with other players within the squad. But this season, an entire team is out of form and underperforming. Serious questions have to be asked of the recruitment process (which we have) and the coaching of these players on the training ground.

I have never known a season when an entire team is out of form. Normally you might have 2 or 3 out of form and the rest can carry them, or you replace them with other players within the squad. But this season, an entire team is out of form and underperforming. Serious questions have to be asked of the recruitment process (which we have) and the coaching of these players on the training ground.
Completely agree ref the coaching this isn't the first time gueye & Davies have played together and spent the majority of the game anywhere but centre mid.

Surely the tactics aren't to have both pressing ffs it's so easy to play against. Gueye needs to calm down & hold his position or be dropped.

Look, we have no striker. DCL is an absolute lost cause because he is a) way too young and b) never a lone striker.

Can we at least try to get some players to shoot from distance tho?

I bought some of those "smart" light bulb things, I set it up so that when we score in the league they blink in Everton colors. I honestly don't think I've seen them go off since I bought them. We are just so fecking terrible at finishing.

Honestly, you can look at this and say Unsworth was VERY naive about his CB's. That pairing would work "well" against a big grock like Deeney.

It's still early enough but, honestly, [Poor language removed] Koeman, [Poor language removed] Walsh and [Poor language removed] anyone who "contributed" to this shambles of a summer that left us where we are.

My view is that Unsy didn't make a great case for himself to lead the team forward. Keeping Davies on after he was poor all game, took off our only threats at half time. The game plan seems like give the ball to our fullbacks and hope they get a good ball in to score. But this team is in such a bad state, need a complete defensive overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back