Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brands has shown his kahunas by off loading those not up to the task, now Silva has to show his with Baines.
Heard a lot about Brands this summer and how ruthless/efficient he is: getting shut of waste and reducing the age of the squad. Acid test for me was to get shut of that phoney and his mate. He didn't.

Heard a lot about Brands this summer and how ruthless/efficient he is: getting shut of waste and reducing the age of the squad. Acid test for me was to get shut of that phoney and his mate. He didn't.
It’s like they’re scared to, like they think the fans will kick off if they ever got rid of them. I’d be bloody celebrating!

It’s like they’re scared to, like they think the fans will kick off if they ever got rid of them. I’d be bloody celebrating!
The club has a veneer of conservativism stretched right over it that even those new to it and brought in to change things up simply slide in under.

Ferguson
Jeffers
Baines
Jagielka

...none of them should be here, and any clear headed evaluation of the organisation would see that and deal with it ruthlessly.

We are moribund as a club. We lack uregency and vitality.

The club has a veneer of conservativism stretched right over it that even those new to it and brought in to change things up simply slide in under.

Ferguson
Jeffers
Baines
Jagielka

...none of them should be here, and any clear headed evaluation of the organisation would see that and deal with it ruthlessly.

We are moribund as a club. We lack uregency and vitality.
It’s Kenwright and Woods. Their influence is still there. Only club to have a takeover, without things actually changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back