Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need David, just enjoy the win and the performance today eh ?
He's poison.

I'm glad to see the back of him. However, Oviedo at one stage looked like he'd done the same thing. I wont be happy until he's gone...although no doubt he'll haunt the place like the rest of the arl arses looking for a coaching post.

He's poison.

I'm glad to see the back of him. However, Oviedo at one stage looked like he'd done the same thing. I wont be happy until he's gone...although no doubt he'll haunt the place like the rest of the arl arses looking for a coaching post.
Jeez
The guys been huge for Everton
Sometimes your agenda and that’s what it is it’s Dave’s agenda is totally inappropriate

He's poison.

Hahaha I think you're safe Dave. He's said before that he doesn't wanna go into coaching or management when his playing career finishes.

I will never support any player who tanked a game. It's abhorrent.
Oddly enough
How many games has he played for us ?
How many times has he given his all for thus club
He is human sometimes the politics at a club get to players
I am watching multi million pound players at old Trafford right now dojng the same thing
Players can be dragged into a political mess
It affects their play
It affects their judgement
I say judge Baines over the service he has given for years not a bubble moment when the club was in turmoil

Oddly enough
I am watching multi million pound players at old Trafford right now dojng the same thing
It affects their play
I say judge Baines over the service he has given for years not a bubble moment when the club was in turmoil

Dont get me wrong. I dont hate him like Stubbs but his behaviour in downing tools had downgraded him from legend to.good player in my eyes.

Oddly enough
It affects their play
Nah. No excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back