Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him and Kone yesterday just made it very apparent that just is never going to be a thing.

We need a pienaar replacement. Screw it, we need Pienaar playing with Baines Barkley del and lu!

Him and Kone yesterday just made it very apparent that just is never going to be a thing.

We need a pienaar replacement. Screw it, we need Pienaar playing with Baines Barkley del and lu!

maybe cleverly on the left against Leicester, great plus he got 90..will only get better

Cleverley on the left will work wonders i reckon. He'll be able to play similar to Pienaar by cutting in and allowing Baines the space but also helping back defensively.

This is a great picture
CWQ1_psWEAEFSHy.jpg

I agree that I think Cleverly is our best bet on the left side. Hopefully it will bring Baines into the game (and some sort of defensive cover) more and make our attack a little less lopsided. I also thought Cleverly put in a decent corner during the beginning of the season. Very flat and driven into the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back