Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all like Bainesy. He's been a great servant. But he needs dropping to the bench. Give him something to think about, and allow Galloway to get back in the team and make him raise his standards. Just simple man management that, and I fully expect RM to do it.

I agree with what you say about Baines, but to expect Martinez to do it I wouldn't hold my breath.
We all like Bainesy. He's been a great servant. But he needs dropping to the bench. Give him something to think about, and allow Galloway to get back in the team and make him raise his standards. Just simple man management that, and I fully expect RM to do it.

I agree with what you say about Baines, but to expect Martinez to do it I wouldn't hold my breath.
I know mate. When I say I 'expect it', I mean I expect the manager to do it for the benefit of the team and not support a senior pro. Sadly I can see him supporting Baines.

I know mate. When I say I 'expect it', I mean I expect the manager to do it for the benefit of the team and not support a senior pro. Sadly I can see him supporting Baines.

I think it's a real shame Oviedo has had the problems he has had. He was a fantastic stand in who suited our system perfectly. Likewise it's a shame Garbutt is away on loan doing on up at Fulham.

I am not as sold on Galloway as most. He is a fantastic talent for his age but you can still see his youthfulness. I thought Baines looked better with Mirallas in front of him today.

I think it's a real shame Oviedo has had the problems he has had. He was a fantastic stand in who suited our system perfectly. Likewise it's a shame Garbutt is away on loan doing on up at Fulham.

I am not as sold on Galloway as most. He is a fantastic talent for his age but you can still see his youthfulness. I thought Baines looked better with Mirallas in front of him today.
Agree about Oviedo. Real shame. I do think Galloway offers us something different and is more solid at the back. Baines is either very short of games and feeling it or we're kidding ourselves over him recapturing what he had in his pomp here. It won't do him any harm dropping to the bench though. Hes been underwhelming since his return.

Agree about Oviedo. Real shame. I do think Galloway offers us something different and is more solid at the back. Baines is either very short of games and feeling it or we're kidding ourselves over him recapturing what he had in his pomp here. It won't do him any harm dropping to the bench though. Hes been underwhelming since his return.

He's barely played after being out for yonks. Give him a chance you absolute fruitcake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back