Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.

In our wacky MLS world, the Galaxy would need a Designated Player slot available even if they wanted to sign him. All of theirs are taken right now.

Seen a stat today thay baines had the highest lost per games played percentage in our squad for last season. We appeared to start better with young galloway at left back. Im starting to wonder if we should look at swiching mori to left back next season. He has played a few games for argentina as a left wingback. I think with his height and strength it would give us alot better protection to prevent crosses. An he has decent distribution.

Seen a stat today thay baines had the highest lost per games played percentage in our squad for last season. We appeared to start better with young galloway at left back. Im starting to wonder if we should look at swiching mori to left back next season. He has played a few games for argentina as a left wingback. I think with his height and strength it would give us alot better protection to prevent crosses. An he has decent distribution.

He came back into the side when the team morale was rock bottom. I wouldn't read into that stat much.

Mori shouldn't be considered as a left back option at all. Let him gain experience of playing centrally from koeman and leave the left back berth to Baines and Galloway - who incidentally think could be converted into a centre half.

I think he suffered from the fact we never had anyone playing on the left, we were playing midfielders and forward and asking them to play left but they naturally drifted in. Coleman consistently had a right winger in front all season. Gutted for him to be honest because I think he is one of those players that actually loves to play for his country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back