Leon Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a snivelling rat in the studio as he was on the pitch. Epitomizes the plucky little Ev narrative.
No need for that, unless you have genuine, specific reasons for bad-mouthing him like that. I just don't get the hatred for Leon. A great servant to the club. Never let anyone down, and a much better footballer than most people give him credit for.

Getting his tummy tickled by anyone half decent was his playing style, why change? Useless moron, how do you get a job as a TV personality without either a personality or any real insight?
I watched the masked singer before our game and yes how do you get a a job as a tv personality without a personality.

He's actually a good pundit. He grows in confidence by the week. He is miles better than Cahill. And i adore Cahill. We give out about all the RS in the media and here we are making fun of Osman and calling him crap as a pundit when he's actually good. And will get better when gets more comfortable in the roll.

We are scum.

He's actually a good pundit. He grows in confidence by the week. He is miles better than Cahill. And i adore Cahill. We give out about all the RS in the media and here we are making fun of Osman and calling him crap as a pundit when he's actually good. And will get better when gets more comfortable in the roll.

We are scum.
He is a sit on the fence man, talks about Everton with no passion, exactly the problem during his playing days with us, the “bigger teams were always better”
Carlo is changing the mentality of the club and his players

Status
Not open for further replies.