Lesser spotted Yak

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I saw that rare species at the bottom of my garden this morning. Unfortunately by the time I got outside, he had gone!:lol:

I'll let you into a secret my good friends at GOT - he's not AWOL, in fact he's in my office helping drum up support for my takeover bid !

Feed the Yak and he'll bring in lots of money!

I'll let you into a secret my good friends at GOT - he's not AWOL, in fact he's in my office helping drum up support for my takeover bid !

Feed the Yak and he'll bring in lots of money!

Bloody hell Joshie old lad you've got an office in Lagos now, begging off the beggars, you poor sad old lecher you.

For Blues

I hope that he was warned before going, he has a track record for this sort of thing. He should not need such a warning but if you have your eye on the ball it would have been the best course of action. He'll be getting wined and dined like some God, they absolutely worship their footballers in Nigeria.

I trust the boss throws the book at him when he comes back and doesn't take some sob story like the ones Yak served up to Boro, we have enough [Poor language removed] with VDM. As for me, I'm not surprised, he is here for the money and not the team, case proven, Joey and Stevie P are team players in stark contrast to this prick(n)

I hope that he was warned before going, he has a track record for this sort of thing. He should not need such a warning but if you have your eye on the ball it would have been the best course of action. He'll be getting wined and dined like some God, they absolutely worship their footballers in Nigeria.

I trust the boss throws the book at him when he comes back and doesn't take some sob story like the ones Yak served up to Boro, we have enough [Poor language removed] with VDM. As for me, I'm not surprised, he is here for the money and not the team, case proven, Joey and Stevie P are team players in stark contrast to this prick(n)

have a word with yourself!
he's a prick because he's pushed his luck and gone to visit family?

The rest of your words sound like someones who's just waiting for an excuse to jump on him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back