Lesser spotted Yak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally the correct decision from Moyes. Our success is built heavily on team spirit and Moyes cant allow 1 idiot to disrupt this spirit regardless of who the player is and how important he is to the side.
I hope he accepts his punishment and comes back stronger than ever trying to prove he is worthy of being in the side

Totally the correct decision from Moyes. Our success is built heavily on team spirit and Moyes cant allow 1 idiot to disrupt this spirit regardless of who the player is and how important he is to the side.
I hope he accepts his punishment and comes back stronger than ever trying to prove he is worthy of being in the side

exactly!

let the gaffer deal with it and move on!

100% correct and if he doesnt and i know i'll get hammered over this get rid of him come the summer

No player is bigger than the team if we go down that path then we wont get far

But if he's a man he'll accept the punishment and get on with it and i for one will be happy at that

Dont care what people think, after what he done.......Get fukkin rid. He is one cheeky tw@t. i want players to fight for the shirt an have pride to play for are great club. He dosent give a fukk. No respect for the players or manager,worst off all US who go every week an pay his fukkin wages.

Bad,bad nob-head fukk him off.

See your point pal but it may boil down to us needing him more than he needs us at the minute. Johnson has suddenly gone a bit gash up front.

If youre reading this Aigeybeni, you're still a melt.

See your point pal but it may boil down to us needing him more than he needs us at the minute. Johnson has suddenly gone a bit gash up front.

If youre reading this Aigeybeni, you're still a melt.

If your reading, i for one want you to fukk off right away. I love this club with all my heart. An you sir have taken the piss. [Poor language removed]. (n)(n)(n)

Going by the look on Moyes face this weekend Yak the kack has been left in no doubt what he thinks of him. That said his arse has been kicked, his kudos stained, Moyes is happy the matter has been dealt with so I think we all just let it ride, unless of course there is a next time, and there was at Boro(n)

Going by the look on Moyes face this weekend Yak the kack has been left in no doubt what he thinks of him. That said his arse has been kicked, his kudos stained, Moyes is happy the matter has been dealt with so I think we all just let it ride, unless of course there is a next time, and there was at Boro(n)

I wonder if he kicked his arse face to face or over the phone? I for one wouldnt want to get on the wrong side of Yak:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back