Lesser spotted Yak

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 week fine, slap on the wrist by moyes, and a public flogging at the St end.
The simple fact is that we need his goals right now, so will moyes drop him???? Dont think he will, but only for that reason. Soon find out :@

Yakubu not named in squad vs Reading

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/grav-vic-and-pienaar-out.html

Everton have a number of injury worries ahead of the visit of Reading.
Victor Anichebe and Steven Pienaar are both injured, Yakubu isn't considered following his late return from the African Cup of Nations, and Leighton Baines is rated doubtful.
But Joseph Yobo is ready to return if required, though he faces a battle to retain his place with Phil Jagielka and Joleon Lescott in good form.
Anthony Gardner and Thomas Gravesen are also sidelined though.
Moyes told evertonfc.com: "Joseph Yobo is back and he is available. He has a bog battle to get his place back because Phil and Joleon have done really well.
"Steven is injured and won't be available for the game, he's got an ankle injury he picked up in training at the African Nations.
"There will be no Tommy Gravesen and there's a doubt over Leighton Baines. Victor is injured and won't be available."
Everton: Howard, Wessels, Hibbert, Neville, Yobo, Lescott, Jagielka, Baines, Valente, Carsley, Arteta, Osman, Fernandes, Cahill, Johnson, Vaughan.

The absolute cock.

have a word with yourself!
he's a prick because he's pushed his luck and gone to visit family?

The rest of your words sound like someones who's just waiting for an excuse to jump on him!

I Think its you who should have a word with yourself, He's a cheeky tw@t who should be fukked off!!

He can go see his family in the summer break if he want's. But while he's paid 40K+ by our selfs he should have came right back to do his fukkin job.

Do you think that yobo or other players dont have family they want to go an see.He's done this at pompy an boro when he was at the ANC. An now he's [Poor language removed] on us.

If i done this at my job, id be sacked no questions. And so would anyboady els in any work place.

I like him he's a really good striker, our best striker. Id still fukk him off thou. RAT.........:@:@

have a word with yourself!
he's a prick because he's pushed his luck and gone to visit family?

The rest of your words sound like someones who's just waiting for an excuse to jump on him!

I Think its you who should have a word with yourself, He's a cheeky tw@t who should be fukked off!!

He can go see his family in the summer break if he want's. But while he's paid 40K+ by our selfs he should have came right back to do his fukkin job.

Do you think that yobo or other players dont have family they want to go an see.He's done this at pompy an boro when he was at the ANC. An now he's [Poor language removed] on us.

If i done this at my job, id be sacked no questions. And so would anybody els in any work place.

I like him he's a really good striker, our best striker. Id still fukk him off thou. RAT.........:@:@

At the end of the day, we are missing our record signing tomorrow - because hes a selfish tosser. If we can get the money we spent on him in the summer and replace him with another striker who wants to play for us, then i'd be all for it.

Looks as though he has seen our goalless games without him and thought he was Mr.Everton.

Give Vaughan a go.

[Poor language removed] hell I think everyone needs to calm down. Yes he was late coming back- but do we know the ins and outs of it- no we dont! Its a club matter and Moyes will deal with it- he doesnt have a history of doing this sort of thing so lets give him some benefit of the doubt.

He is to be punished financially and dropped from the squad for tomorrow which will be punishment in itself. He is our top scorer and playing well lets not go nuts eh?

[Poor language removed] hell I think everyone needs to calm down. Yes he was late coming back- but do we know the ins and outs of it- no we dont!

If it was innocent enough, Moyes would have said so.

Its a club matter and Moyes will deal with it

What do you mean 'its a club matter'? :huh: - Its not as if he just robbed Tim Cahills lucky lucozade bottle. He isn't playing tomorrow, fans have every right to be pissed of and want to know why.

he doesnt have a history of doing this sort of thing so lets give him some benefit of the doubt.

Sorry Mick but he done the exact same thing at Boro - and I think Portsmouth.

He is to be punished financially and dropped from the squad for tomorrow which will be punishment in itself. He is our top scorer and playing well lets not go nuts eh?

Top scorer maybe - but that doesn't mean he can decide when he wants to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back