Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Let’s talk about Nottingham Forest

If they are guilty then it's up to the PL to make a decision on how to go about it

Either punish them the same as they punished us with 10 points, or handle our appeal first in order to give us some points back so they can then give Forest and all other clubs something like 3-5 points and stop the league looking like an utter farce

Doesn't it depend on how much they've gone over, I mean anymore than £19m and it's more than 10 points deduction .
BTW its sad but these are the rules the sly 6 set. To ensure they are never caught and the rules the other 14 clubs, owners and Chairman bent over backwards to agree to.

Looks to be more dodginess with their transfers. Questions being asked about Shelvey deal as they said he was out on loan but apparently cancelled his contract before the loan. They have since deleted the announcement they made about him leaving. Apparently was down on PL website as being a loan deal as well.

Looks to be more dodginess with their transfers. Questions being asked about Shelvey deal as they said he was out on loan but apparently cancelled his contract before the loan. They have since deleted the announcement they made about him leaving. Apparently was down on PL website as being a loan deal as well.

Oh dear, sounds more serious than our breach. Yet I think that's still a fine but if we got 10 points, then that's gotta be more if true.

Oh dear, sounds more serious than our breach. Yet I think that's still a fine but if we got 10 points, then that's gotta be more if true.

No big deal apparently. Admin error. Maybe we should try that line with our PSR issue

No big deal apparently. Admin error. Maybe we should try that line with our PSR issue

“Sorry guys, we wrote £12m down for Maupay but it was really £12”

Corrupt league if true. I cannot believe we aren't in the process of taking legal action against league if we have as much as 1 point taken.

Fifa rules and PSR are two different things is my read of that mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back