Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Let’s talk about Nottingham Forest

hate to be the bearer of bad news but I've been reading the same pdf and just clocked this at the beginning under Scope:

These sanction guidelines only apply in the men’s adult game below Step 6 of the National League System and in the women’s adult game at Tier 3 and below of the Women’s Football Pyramid
Yeah, would seem odd for the FA to be managing the PL being brought into disrepute really.

View attachment 253766
Deduct more points off them for this monstrosity as well please, O corrupt PL overlords.
I honestly thought there was something wrong with my TV settings when I saw this yesterday.

I adjusted it a couple of times before the realization hit me that this was real. 😱

I can only assume he's going for a Liam Gallagher circa late 90's meets Frodo the hobbit kind of look? 🤔

I honestly thought there was something wrong with my TV settings when I saw this yesterday.

I adjusted it a couple of times before the realization hit me that this was real. 😱

I can only assume he's going for a Liam Gallagher circa late 90's meets Frodo the hobbit kind of look? 🤔
images

Funny how it's a big deal all of a sudden, wasn't a big deal when all the incidents for us, not even looked at by VAR, blatant pens waved away. Not a blink from the media, remember when van dyke scraped his studs down onanas shin, dismissed by the very same dermot Gallagher who chatted utter wham today. Rules are there for when it suits them, dismissed when it doesn't

Plenty to view on the BBC's analysis of the football yesterday
Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 19.44.46.webp

Here's my dream scenario:

- The PL get massively pissed off, and as per their tweet, explore breaches of rules.
- Somehow Forest lose the 2 point deduction they previously swerved for being nice guys.
- They get relegated last day of the season by 1 point
- They realise had they just not been utter social media tits they'd have stayed up.
Let's not tempt fate eh, we've had four points back and somehow followed it up with only a two point addition. For a league clamouring to impose punishment, there could still be a sting in the tail for us.

Also, it'd be rather amusing if they got relegated last day of the season and the P&S window was still active for them (in the championship 2 seasons ago) to start next season in the championship on negative points. So punished by both the PL & EFL.

If this gluttonous Greek bloke wishes to volunteer his own club as the sacrificial lamb to the PL and Richard Masters in their quest to prove they can regulate themselves then who are we to stop him?

Not in the box though (unless it’s a particularly dangerous challenge). Otherwise it’s double jeopardy of a pen and a red and they scrapped that for last man challenges.

They got rid of the professional foul automatically as red card rule ?

Didn’t know that

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back