Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Let’s talk about Nottingham Forest

“This was an issue we raised with PGMOL prior to the fixture because of the fear of the side show that would ensue if anything went wrong with officiating in the game. That fear has materialised, as the correctness of three important decisions against the Club have been called into doubt.”

My brothers in Christ. It is YOU who have created the side show.

We note The FA has confirmed it will be investigating the club’s statement. It is never appropriate to improperly question the integrity of match officials, and the nature of these comments means the Premier League will also be investigating the matter in relation to the League’s Rules.

I wonder if the leagues rules allows for deductions for that.

They've definitely climbed down on the Luton fan/corrupt element.

“This was an issue we raised with PGMOL prior to the fixture because of the fear of the side show that would ensue if anything went wrong with officiating in the game. That fear has materialised, as the correctness of three important decisions against the Club have been called into doubt.”

My brothers in Christ. It is YOU who have created the side show.

I was thinking that too

First incident- blatant dive by the yank
Second incident- hand was in a natural position for body shape.
3rd - odoi ran across the front if him trying to buy a pen.

None were pens, the refs are great 👍.

Funny how it's a big deal all of a sudden, wasn't a big deal when all the incidents for us, not even looked at by VAR, blatant pens waved away. Not a blink from the media, remember when van dyke scraped his studs down onanas shin, dismissed by the very same dermot Gallagher who chatted utter wham today. Rules are there for when it suits them, dismissed when it doesn't

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back