Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Let’s talk about Nottingham Forest

What a load of waffle by Webb for that 3rd pen.

It was a pen, clear as day, Taylor screwed up and so did VAR. Just admit that both officials were absolutely abject at officiating that particular decision.
I’ve said before, whilst I do think that was the only decision they got wrong, in isolation the call isn’t as bad as being made out.

Would I be pissed if that went against us?
Yes.

Have I seen those decisions go against us?
Dozens of times.

Dust yourself down and get on with it.

Does he really believe there's a chance they'll get them all back? lol

Nottingham Forest manager Nuno Espirito Santo on whether the club have heard the outcome of their appeal against their four-point deduction: "Not yet, unfortunately. Not yet.

"It's very difficult. We have been dealing with this situation for a while. We all expect this decision to come sooner so we are aware and we don't know exactly how many points we have. Do we have 30, 29, 28? So we need [to know] as fast as possible."

Nottingham Forest manager Nuno Espirito Santo on whether the club have heard the outcome of their appeal against their four-point deduction: "Not yet, unfortunately. Not yet.

"It's very difficult. We have been dealing with this situation for a while. We all expect this decision to come sooner so we are aware and we don't know exactly how many points we have. Do we have 30, 29, 28? So we need [to know] as fast as possible."
The way he talked last week, he said i dont know if we had 26 or 30, way he was going he did think it was 4 points back lol. Ive stuck to i think they will get 2 back and we get 1 back

They better not get a single point back the mutants. They were already given 2 back so 4 was an absolute joke to start with.

Exactly this. We had 6 for a lesser breach... And more than that, we spent 3 months with a 10 deduction.

If Notts Forest want to be treated fairly, then they should get another 2 points taken off them... mutants 😆

Exactly. 3 months we had it hanging over us. Don't give them a point back and invite Chris Wood back to Goodison to take a pen into an empty net just in case their GD is in need if a +1 boost.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back