Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But its not our opinion that counts. Its the Gendarmes ripping up the tickets of Evertonians and marching them away from the stadium where the damage will be done.

That won't happen and there will be no trouble either.

Our fans are excellent and genreally well behaved whilst I've been to Lille watching football accompanied by the the biggest load of gobshites in world football. They absolutely abused the place and it's people only a few days after they did the same in Marseille. The police were extremely tolerable to them and they will welcome us with open arms when it comes around.

It doesn't work like that though mate does it? There's allocations which have to be respected by the clubs and fans and they have gave us plenty.

But its not our opinion that counts. Its the Gendarmes ripping up the tickets of Evertonians and marching them away from the stadium where the damage will be done.

You show a distinct lack of knowledge of the French Police and the fact that it will be Police and not Gendarmes that are at the stadium

That won't happen and there will be no trouble either.

Our fans are excellent and genreally well behaved whilst I've been to Lille watching football accompanied by the the biggest load of gobshites in world football. They absolutely abused the place and it's people only a few days after they did the same in Marseille. The police were extremely tolerable to them and they will welcome us with open arms when it comes around.

Spot on that.

I'm not really worried at all. Just no Everton colours, no English on the turnstile - scan your barcode and in.

They will be looking for drunk people though, espec a night match, and sounds like they do turn you away if you're hammered.

Scare tactics to discourage people from buying tickets for the home end, remember how many blues we had in the home end for Nuremberg...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back