Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The armoured horses will charge anyone who isn't French. They've been trained to sniff out non French.
Will they charge them to get into the ground ( and thus reap twice the income) or charge them away from the ground and cause an Anglo-French political crisis?

Cependent, Je suis pret pour les chevaux mechaniques......

Inter-hotel Ascotel - couple of minutes from the ground (although it looks like there is a big road in the way!) and the metro 'Cite Scientifique'
Am driving down from South Manchester overnight Wednesday to arrive in Lille early Thursday, then leaving mid-morning Friday. Will have a couple of places if anyone interested
pm me cheers

Inter-hotel Ascotel - couple of minutes from the ground (although it looks like there is a big road in the way!) and the metro 'Cite Scientifique'
Am driving down from South Manchester overnight Wednesday to arrive in Lille early Thursday, then leaving mid-morning Friday. Will have a couple of places if anyone interested
Exact same itinery as me...although leaving Stockport area around 3.30am Thursday.

Hey guys, first post on here - been following the FB page for a while though.

So, when all the away tickets inevitably sell out and with myself not really wanting to buy home tickets; does anyone have backup plans of a pub for us all to "commandeer" and watch the match? I have already bought coach tickets (12hr journey from Manc to Lille!) And already booked the hotel and time off work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back