Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate. If you can't get a ticket that afternoon in Lille (if you're doing this then a French sign for Tickets Please would say "BILLETS SVP" so make one of them maybe.

You wanna definitely go here:
Australian Bar in the old town. 2, Avenue du Peuple Belge, Vieux Lille. You can't miss it, and ask anyone on the way cos everyone knows where it is.
The old town opens up into a little square with a grass lawn, and the Oz bar is black and gold building dead ahead.

Other than that then Rue Solférino has big Irish and other pubs with big screens - walk from the giant MacDonalds in the corner of Grand Place down Rue Nationale....10 mins or so, it's on the left, all neon and beer signs, can't miss it.

Since it's LOSC playing tho, most bars will turn their TVs on specially for the game. They only do this for Lille matches, but that's what this is so it'll be on all over.
jimEFC see you in the oz bar about 1.30 ish have a safe journey over i owe you a few shandy's then i'll catch up in wolfsburg all being well

Megabus that I'm getting from Manc still has seats mate leaves 3:30 wed comes back 01:45 Fri Morn
£50

Did I mention that I only paid 10 bob for it ? not sure if I did or not

image.asp

Getting the same Megabus mate, looks like will be a few of us on there then! Just need somewhere to wait around in manc for the bus, coming in off the last Chester train...

Shudehill's not far from Vic station. Toward Piccadilly, maybe 2 mins walk, but just ask someone, no need for a taxi or anything.

Much better than Chorlton St bus station. Never go there if you can help it!

Shudehill's not far from Vic station. Toward Piccadilly, maybe 2 mins walk, but just ask someone, no need for a taxi or anything.

Much better than Chorlton St bus station. Never go there if you can help it!

Caught Gatwick Airport bus from there at Midnight when going to Oz, brass tryin to get in the car when parents were dropping me off.

I'm all booked up with travel and hotel, but don't have a bloody match ticket. It will be a bit lame if I don't get to go the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back