Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed and I will be going to this, but 40 quid for a ticket at a [Poor language removed] ground may put people off. A mate of mine in work is a STH for them and they bumped up all ST prices this year, a lot of people aren't happy about the prices.
mate no ones happy about the prices anywhere in the premier league but that unfortunately is the reality of supporting Everton away on a regular basis not just when there's a party

are we the last people out of England on Thursday ??? surely must be. leaving lime street at 10.47 leaving St Pancras at 14.06 even people on flights are leaving earlier than us haha.

Jumping on the bandwagon, trying to find fellow Blues travelling at the same time...

Three of us driving from near Brighton to Folkestone, catching the 8.20 Eurotunnel on Thursday morning, then staying at B&B Hotel Stade Pierre Mauroy and coming back on the Eurotunnel at 9.20 on Friday morning.

PS: Just found out you can buy a bottle of Rose for £3 from the supermarkets out there - scenes.

Me and four others are in this 'GRANDE' B&B . we arrive Thursday lunch time.

Jumping on the bandwagon, trying to find fellow Blues travelling at the same time...

Three of us driving from near Brighton to Folkestone, catching the 8.20 Eurotunnel on Thursday morning, then staying at B&B Hotel Stade Pierre Mauroy and coming back on the Eurotunnel at 9.20 on Friday morning.

PS: Just found out you can buy a bottle of Rose for £3 from the supermarkets out there - scenes.

There's a full 48 seater coach of us also travelling on the 8.20 eurotunnel on thursday morning. All the spaces for coaches on the 8.20 have been booked up. Full of blues it'll be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back