Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my uncle are taking my grandad. Will be his first euro away with us at th age of 79. Acts more like 50 and he can't wait!!

A week from now we will bemail pleasantly getting drunk waiting to watch the blues!!

Just hope the weather is dry and there is a fountain for someone to put bubble bath in.

COYBs!!!!!

For all you panicking over printed pfds, I have printed both landscape and portrait and the barcode is the same size either way.

Just don't change size on print options , as stated on their site

Got a spare Lille home end ticket bought it weeks ago as part of the 30 euro 3 game package it's in block jo2 £20. Will meet in town before the Villa game. Pm who ever wants it.

Me and my uncle are taking my grandad. Will be his first euro away with us at th age of 79. Acts more like 50 and he can't wait!!

A week from now we will bemail pleasantly getting drunk waiting to watch the blues!!

Just hope the weather is dry and there is a fountain for someone to put bubble bath in.

COYBs!!!!!

slight chance of rain at the mo (n) and not too warm either 15c. But hey still a week away, fingers crossed.

Whats the best estimates on the amount of blues in Lille - with and without tickets?

Didn't I read somewhere that there was 7,000 new subscribers to the Lille ticketing website who purchased specifically the Everton/3 game Europa package (i.e most likely all blues). This was weeks ago and the reason Everton negotiated a higher allocation (5,000). If that is true, god help Lille's brasses!!!!!

On booking.com for Lille on Thursday 23rd it is saying "Lille is a top pick with travellers on that date" with 88% of the accommodation reserved.

Hi Fellow Blues, slightly new to this forum so go easy on me.

Basically, Very long story short, but potentially I have 4 tickets in the Lille end, but right next to the Everton allocation that I may be able to get rid of. I registered onto the Lille website a couple of weeks ago and purchased 4 tickets in block H. I have all email proof of this and received my tickets via E-Ticket, again I have proof of all of these transactions etc.

I am travelling over with 3 mates, one of whom has 3 tickets in the EFC end. You can see our dilemma here, as ideally we would like one more ticket in the EFC end, and if we successfully got one, would have 4 spares knocking around.
Now, I cant imagine we are the only blues who have landed tickets which they are looking to shift, or looking to exchange. After speaking with the lads, we have agreed we would be willing to swap 4 Lille end tickets, in exchange for 1 EFC end ticket (upper tier).

No cost, we are willing to take the hit financially. No catch, just a straight swap, 4 Lille tickets for 1 EFC upper tier ticket.

Please get in touch if you are interested. I am conscious people will probably think this is a blag, but as the tickets are so cheap (£16) it still works out cheaper than what we pay for a match ticket in this country.

As I mention earlier, all proof of purchase will be provided, as I understand peoples concerns re E-Tickets.

Many Thanks

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back