link from Toffeeweb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh let you off then ;)

actually, I did notice alot of the time those report PM's were dealt with by the time I woke up.

Rodders? :sad: ;) :lol:

Glad you posted that Rodders, he always missed the best one lad.(y) (y) I notice he didn't mention the scraps I had with him either, brought them in from miles around:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its about time the mods on here pulled their fingers out, a lot of stray threads going on, didn't happen in Rob J's day (whistles and goes)

Last edited:
Glad you posted that Rodders, he always missed the best one lad.(y) (y) I notice he didn't mention the scraps I had with him either, brought them in from miles around:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its about time the mods on here pulled their fingers out, a lot of stray threads going on, didn't happen in Rob J's day (whistles and goes)

:lol: :lol:

The first step to forum tyranny that is! ;)

I agree but to be honest dont mind to much, i like the laid back approach on this forum. Shouldn't be saying this as an admin but when threads start getting merged it confuses the crap out of me.

By all means, threads can be moved or locked. But merging threads is a big no no.

:lol: :lol:

The first step to forum tyranny that is! ;)

I agree but to be honest dont mind to much, i like the laid back approach on this forum. Shouldn't be saying this as an admin but when threads start getting merged it confuses the crap out of me.

By all means, threads can be moved or locked. But merging threads is a big no no.

Gestapo has been left been in Munich Danny, just keep things to the one thread would be fine mate, laid back and goes asleep again (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back