• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

List of sins of a certain football club

Status
Not open for further replies.

We must have done, because I can't see any mainstream English media outlet mentioning it. The power that club has over the English media is terrifying.
This has been discussed before. Its part of the phenomena of LFC as a global brand but more so a cult with millions of believers.
The journos know that when they mention LFC they get a lot of clicks. But only if they only write what the cultists want to hear.
It appears that they must never write criticism for fear of being made an outcast.
Same argument applies to refs on field and the video assistants.

I think the Shankill Road LSC is by far the biggest in NI ??

We had the misfortune after the 0-5 at GP in 82 to have them diverted onto the Dublin overnight ferry because P&O to Belfast was on strike.

An absolute nightmare, as they ran riot all night looking for Fenian Everton fans. Scumbags back then too.
What a dangerous and stupid decision that was, putting a load of violent and bigoted loyalists on a Dublin bound ferry.

Go to You Tube and type in " Le Monde, Champions League Final, Stade de France. " You will find a 10 minute video that explains what happened. Weirdly on an Everton fan site I see things like " it's never fans of any other club though. Do these people live in some sort of alternate football universe. Just one from a long example of other fans causing mayhem, hard to believe as it may be. 1975 Leeds fan riot after 1975 European Cup Final in Paris wrecking the stadium and injuring scores of people then banned from Europe for 4 years reduced to 2.

Go to You Tube and type in " Le Monde, Champions League Final, Stade de France. " You will find a 10 minute video that explains what happened. Weirdly on an Everton fan site I see things like " it's never fans of any other club though. Do these people live in some sort of alternate football universe. Just one from a long example of other fans causing mayhem, hard to believe as it may be. 1975 Leeds fan riot after 1975 European Cup Final in Paris wrecking the stadium and injuring scores of people then banned from Europe for 4 years reduced to 2.
But nobody died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back